What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded onto your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. When a user revisits a site using that same device, cookies are then sent back to the originating website and thus identify the user. The user’s device can therefore be recognized. Cookies are useful e.g. for analysing our website traffic and ensuring greater comfort when using our website. Cookies cannot search out personal data, or search through your computer or other device.
You can block or remove cookies using your web browser or third party software. If you do so, you may experience trouble with some websites.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on your website, i.e.:
- First party cookie – their validity is limited to the web domain you are viewing. These cookies are considered safe.
- Third party cookie – they are placed thanks to a script from another domain. The user may be followed across domains. These cookies are often used when evaluating the effectiveness of advertising channels.
Cookies can also be divided according to durability:
- Session cookie – they are erased when you close the web browser.
- Persistent cookie – they remain after closing the web browser and are erased only after a very long period (depending on the setting of your web browser and the cookie itself). You can erase them manually.
What cookies does this website use?
We use different types of cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – they enable the user to navigate and use the website
- Analytic cookies – they can be used to collect summary information on the number of visitors and type of visits at websites, and they are set by third parties
- Functional cookies – they remember your choices in order to improve your comfort when using the website
Third party cookies
This website uses partners who also employ cookies set up to provide us with relevant services. These files are controlled by third parties and our company does not have access to reading or entering these data. We suggest that you check the websites of third parties and information on their usage. Third parties using cookies: Google Analytics